BROKEN, BEAT AND SCARRED.... "SPEED KING" ***TEASER SHOT 8/1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: BROKEN, BEAT AND SCARRED.... "SPEED KING" 6/12

Hey Jeff

Cool Inspiration 8) :wink:

SimpleMan said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBTu29SHpjc
Right on! I've seen Metallica twice back in 'th day! 8)

This... is... perfect..! :mrgreen: Everything about it is just right, it has such an awesome flow and stance! The springer retro fit is very clever...

Hi Jeff! I'm a sucker for the glass lensed lights. The larger bullet light on my build has a glass lense but your's is fancier. Great double score with the light and fire extinguisher. Did they use those extinguishers on Repack Mountain?

ok i did some thinking and sorry to yall else i wanna see this bike done. what the heck is going on here? i have a side bet going ya know

Holy crap. I'm in love.

This dude gets it.

I didn't read the whole thread, just looked at pictures, but I hope you aren't gonna paint it.

No paint.....and it should be done! Thanks guys! I worked on it about 4 hours Tuesday night and it still needs about 4-5 hours (maybe 8 or 9)of work to get it done. I'm so picky that waiting till the last minute forces me to make a decision on a few things.

How long do I have? Is it Sunday or Monday night? :mrgreen:

WELL................ I have about an hours worth of small detail work (like those white spots on the tires), which I'll finish on my lunch break tomorrow. This is basically it :mrgreen:

.......cause what don't kill you, make you more strong! Speed King......broken, beat and scarred 8)

now jeff....you went and started a trend with that hammer kickstand! next year,half the builds will be sporting one! :lol: :lol: :lol: that bike is sweet,bring on the pics! :mrgreen:

This bike is awesome! I too am from Ohio, would you consider selling this bike? Paypal ready

Latest posts

Back