Build Off 16 Prize Pot

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prize built thanks to @kingfish254 suggestion

Need a classification to award it to though. Taking suggestions

View attachment 162410View attachment 162411View attachment 162412View attachment 162413

Stainless mirror pan off a Mack truck, Walmart sprocket, chrome arm from some chopper turn signal, and one of my paint plaques for this year. 20 minutes of hacking and bodging in between conference calls. Unbolts so I can pack and ship flat"ish"

Hmmmmm............I better start narrowing down candidates

Alright so I think this one will go to the top vote getter that is klunk/strand/BMX/off-road as deemed by yours truly. Total number of votes earned regardless of class. If there is a tie, I'll make two ;) and of course my klunkie build will not be in the running

View attachment 162987

I’m throwing these into the pot!!
72894265-54D9-45AE-A504-C83D2065C9E9.jpeg

VERY COOL!!!
So far it looks like ALL of the prizes are being done by the LoCoMoFo's.
Anyone can make up a category and offer up a cool doodad or part as a prize!!

I've been absent from a lot of the forum this summer and just read through here only to discover how slim the prize pool is this year. Unless I missed something, I didn't see anything relating to Class 2 at all!

Com'on y'all! Let's step up before this is over!!! It doesn't have to be anything hard, offer a congratulations card and send it off if that's what you've got!

Because Class 2 is void of any prizes, I'll award the winner with some sort of trophey or plaque. Good luck!
-Jim

P.S., I'll try to be quicker than I was last year. (Sorry bout that @kingfish254 )

Who won Class 2 last year? They should make the Class2 1st Place trophy.

Thanks for stepping in TRM!

CONGRATS to @Bob Stuke for the Rusty Rocket build! You win the 5th Place Flexy Prize.
1631628896780.png

Alright so I think this one will go to the top vote getter that is klunk/strand/BMX/off-road as deemed by yours truly. Total number of votes earned regardless of class. If there is a tie, I'll make two ;) and of course my klunkie build will not be in the running

View attachment 162987
Paging @Palepainter ..........paging @Palepainter

Your prize awaits for outstanding klunkie effort!

1919A44E-B72B-4C76-8675-DBEF8A4FFE3B.jpeg

Sometimes things just fall in place quickly and without even trying. Such was the case for the Class 2 winner prize.

Without realizing why, I found this bicycle clock at a flea market and bought it thinking that it would be something cool to change the face on. Maybe my TRM logo or something. Later that day I volunteered to award the Class 2 winner a prize and still wasn't thinking about what it might be. It was later that the light came on and it was set in motion.

Congratulations to Airship by GTHOtrod !

IMG_3495.JPG

IMG_3497.JPG

Since it is headed to Australia it may be more accurately displayed like this.:21:
IMG_3498.JPG

Latest posts

Back