Build Off 17?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it too soon to start thinking about it? Classes? The boring bits about rules and regulations? Or just what are you thinking of building? Lots of questions and no answers.

GuitarlCarl

My daughter is keen to compete in a build off with a Restomod on her Norman
20211127_121619.jpg

All I need is a classic American frame. My last 5 or 6 builds have all been Taiwan or Japan bike frames from the 80's. No more for me.
I've got a skip tooth drivetrain with a Bendix original coaster hub, along with some other old parts ready to go.

I'm wondering if MAY 1st is the planned launch date and how long it will run? I've still got the Spaceliner orbiting in my list of bikes I could use for BB17.

Carl.
I would love to see what you would come up with. With a spaceliner

I'm wondering if MAY 1st is the planned launch date and how long it will run? I've still got the Spaceliner orbiting in my list of bikes I could use for BB17.

Carl.
Yep, May 1 start date. Announcement pending within the next day or so.

RaT oN~!

Is it too soon to start thinking about it? Classes? The boring bits about rules and regulations? Or just what are you thinking of building? Lots of questions and no answers.

GuitarlCarl
See my previous comment. Greasing the wheels atm.

See my previous comment. Greasing the wheels atm.
All good but I got folks out here in the real world texting me and asking when and such. Used to be 30 days out people in here were talking and planning. It's definitely different with new "management"

Oh ya all got nothing else to do, stop by the Unofficial March Shootout 4 VOTING and make it count...

GC.

All good but I got folks out here in the real world texting me and asking when and such. Used to be 30 days out people in here were talking and planning. It's definitely different with new "management"

Oh ya all got nothing else to do, stop by the Unofficial March Shootout 4 VOTING and make it count...

GC.
Tell em to join the Forum and keep their heads up. Always best to go right to the source.

I would love to see what you would come up with. With a spaceliner
Well, following @Palepainter 's "freightliner" build from this last ORBO is going to be tough. That bike is fantastic.

Carl.

Too many fingers in the chain drive now. There are some guys here that would probably be good but I'm not one of them. Too opinionated, short tempered and busy in the real world. Might be a good thing for a retired guy to do...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back