BUILD OFF 4 DISCUSSION

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long is the voting going to run for this time around? a week like last year?

ej599 said:
SUBLIMINAL

00014c0d190r.jpg

MESSAGE!

sorry, i couldn't help myself.. :oops: :lol:

geez, i'd better not try that............ :oops:

lol bendex that is funny just make sure you post a pic of the right sort of beaver :mrgreen:

Dang it!!! I actually had too work when I came back from vacation (note to self, plan vacation another week after ending buildoff) Monday my work truck blew an oil line,yesterday pick up truck ect..ect anyways the things I wanted to do on my bike but ran out of time were,headlight,tank,home made springer, but I did pray over my bike...even lubed the chain with anointing oil :shock: have to keep GOD in the mix. :wink:

FunkyStickman said:
vibr8shun said:
I have no shame :oops: :roll:

I'm not ashamed to say I really love your bike. It just oozes creativity, and the chainguard makes everybody I show it to laugh. And yes, I voted for your bike. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thanks, becuase of you, my next build will incorporate some fancy spoke lacing! I personally voted for bikes that had something I never saw before or inspired me regardless of the finnished bike. Since the voting only allow 3 votes, regardless of position, the 3 in my opinion are #1s. I didnt vote for myself, but the two of the three i voted for has less than 3 votes so far. And yes you were one of them :wink: :D

herr_rudolf said:
...you all know these hawaiian-geetars were made out of sollid...
BILLET
...right.?

:oops: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny :lol: you maybe right...but the one my uncle has is made of tin steel :mrgreen: not wood :oops: ...but the uekelele is made of wood :shock: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back