building my new RAT ROD bike need help with the name please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should I name this Rat Rod bike?

• SPEED RACER

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • SILVER RUST BUCKET )

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • THE RUSTY RAT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THE JUNK YARD SPECIAL

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • SPEEDY RUST BUCKET

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • real special one

• Trash pickers Delite

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my Rat Rod Bike #6 build of bike its down to just painting on the name and adding some small stuff. but cant nail down the name for it.

these are some of my thoughts for naming this Low Lean and Mean RAt ROD bike.
Ratrodbike053.jpg

Ratrodbike046.jpg

SPEED RACER

SILVER RUST BUCKET )

THE RUSTY RAT

THE JUNK YARD SPECIAL

SPEEDY RUST BUCKET

real special one

Trash pickers Delite

or type up one for me to think about useing

Thats a cool bike! Love the stance combined with the low bars, looks really mean 8)

I'd be careful about changing names. People know it as "Speed Racer". With over 170 bikes entered in the build off, someone might not recognize the NEW name, when it comes time to vote! :wink:

KOTA said:
I'd be careful about changing names. People know it as "Speed Racer". With over 170 bikes entered in the build off, someone might not recognize the NEW name, when it comes time to vote! :wink:

hum good point but you think the picture of the bike would give it away!

slow rider said:
KOTA said:

When you vote, the voting list doesn't have pics. If someone is not to "familiar" with the bikes, it may not get the attention it deserves. Just saying. :wink:

KOTA said:
slow rider said:
KOTA said:

When you vote, the voting list doesn't have pics. If someone is not to "familiar" with the bikes, it may not get the attention it deserves. Just saying. :wink:

then how do they no who there voting for if its just a bike name? you could so not vote for the one you wanted. just because the name sounded close to the one you liked and thought that was the bike. some bikes in the build off still have no names.

all the bike build offs I ben in on other sites. just showed one pic of the bike + the name of bike and a #number. then you posted your vote for that number/name.

but I will go with the flow of what ever the ruls here say.

The rake of your lowrider reminds me of the Raleigh Chopper muscle bike. It looks like a muscle bike that spent some time in Baja. I'm casting a write-in vote for... I'll think of something later.

slow rider said:
gut buster??? you never seen my youtube video?...

no offense meant ... i think with that name, it would depend more on the gut riding it than the bike itself :lol: just thought it sounded cool or like name for some kind of infommercial exercise contraption.

Latest posts

Back