BULL DAWGED/ 2 NEW PICS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first RRB, It is a 1946 26" Schwinn DX frame with 24" Alienation hoops. Had a great time with my son on this build. Enjoy

Sorry, I added 2 new pics..Had to change them ugly grips and paint the tag bracket...Hope its OK...

b5e70a50.jpg

a0a25941.jpg

108d1e97.jpg

bf225157.jpg

8b508fbc.jpg

eb2b43e8.jpg

56b5c127.jpg

dd0097dd.jpg

05859d29.jpg

5196302e.jpg

Re: BULL DAWGED

Love the BMX parts and love the triple tree, very clean and looks like a great rider I approve!

That is a seriously nice looking bike! I love it. I have a '46 DX myself. I love what you did with it....good job!

Nice mix of satin and gloss black with the white trim and tires. Love the fat look of the tires and triple trees too!

Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks almost like a factory build, I would ride it proudly. Clean looking bike! Cool wingnut touch.

What an absolutely classy mix of old and new!
Bravo sir!!!!!
Congrats!

Thanks Guys, My son loves this bike and is now his daily rider. I added two more pics to show the grip change and the tag bracket painted

Rick

Congrats you are a Tuff Bike nominee!! Great build!

Sweet build! :D Those Fatti-O's really make the bike look tough with those triple trees 8)

Thanks...Its been a blast....I think after the voting I may tear it down and have it repainted just to smooth it out........

Rick

Latest posts

Back