"Bull Honky" is finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So here is my first entry into a buildoff.Has been a lot of fun.Time flew by so fast! Started with an old huffman girls frame and built the bike I always wanted but could never find or afford if I did. A 2 speed bull nose!!! So the defenition of "bull honky" is: BS or ridiculousness.I thought both fit the bike since it started as a girl and is a huffman,jc higgins,columbia,shelby,western flyer.Has a 1943 theme with the tin war time penny used to fill hole for horn button and 1943 DET license plate. Hope you like it.:D Sorry don't know how to post link to the build.
nikon020_zps7f1de428.jpg
nikon015_zps0c9aee04.jpg
nikon022_zpsf0200031.jpg
nikon011_zps600b6b73.jpg
nikon017_zps99f071e7.jpg
nikon024_zpsa31f0c5e.jpg

Wow that came out so good. Talk about convincing

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

There's just so much to like about this bike! You pulled off one of the best bicycle sex changes ever! I watched it happen and I'm still fooled by it. The trim on the front of the tank and the way the light flows perfectly with the tank are my favorite aspects of the build.

Bravo!:41:

This was one amazing transformation and it was a blast following along!
Definitely in my top five list! That tank looks like it's always been that way. It's cool to compare it with Tyler's tank on 1941.
Super mad skills at play here!

CONGRATS on the RRB FaceBook Bike Of The Day!!!

Latest posts

Back