Buys from Tucson Bicycle Swap Meet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drove down to Tucson early this morning for the big swap meet they have there.It was quite impressive in size.Most of the stuff was road bike and fixed gear. There was very little vintage but gems could be found here and there. :wink:
What I came home with..........
Raleigh 7.... clean bike needs tires but I wanted it for the Nexus 7 hub
leather tool bag
old struts and bracket
5 new large cruiser bars 2.00 each
new set of wide black fenders

I didnt take any pics.This is the first time that I have been down there. It was on 4th ave. between 6th and 9th streets with vendors selling thier wares down each side street.I was under the impression that it had been going on for a few years. Here are some pics I found on the web. They are not this year but can give you an idea of where and how big.
gaba_swapmeet.jpg

l102527-2.jpg

Glad you finally made it down there Harley! I love the Tucson swap, lots of good deals on balloon stuff. Be there early, bring plenty of cash and be prepared to really score! Saw a minty Schwinn Sidewinder in Chestnut & Gold sell for $60.00 one year :shock: This is also a good swap to buy tools at! Later & PEACE!!!!

Latest posts

Back