• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cabinet Cleanout

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
Been awhile since I have been on here. Unfortunately I no longer have any more bicycles. I still look from time to time, but I have moved on to motorcycles and helping my son with his car. I digress. I have cleaned out the parts cabinets of all remaining items. I am listing a few items in this thread that I think someone could use individually. I will post another thread with the remaining lot which I hope someone will buy the whole thing. Without further adieu.

First up is a set of Fishbone Skull brake levers with translucent red bake cables. There is enough to brakes on a 26" bike and reach a pair of standard ballooner handlebars. $60 shipped
fb3.JPG

fb1.JPG
fb2.JPG

A selections of muscle bike grips and ball end grips. $15 per pair shipped, each additional set you buy add $10 to save on shipping.

bp2.JPG

Pretty cool Shelby head badge I believe is from sometime in the 50's. A small scratch on the right side barely visible. Has mounting screws taped to the underside.
$ SOLD shipped

shelb1.JPG
shelb2.JPG

A prewar Saugus, Mass NOS license plate, vertical style in wrapper. $ SOLD shipped

saugplate.JPG

NOS Miller headlamp. This is the bigger one and is about as good as it gets. $45 shipped

nosmiller1.JPG
nosmiller2.JPG
nosmiller3.JPG
nosmiller4.JPG

Last is the crank, sprocket, and hardware from a Monarch 5 Bar Mens bike. Its crusty but complete and ready for restore or clean and install. $ SOLD shipped.

parts21.JPG

Thanks, Joe

[email protected]

Last edited:
Only a few items left! Thanks everyone.

Joe

Latest posts

Back