can i enter a build late funding kinda bit me on it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well I ran out of funding for this build off but I am wondering If I can enter a build late as in maybe next week sometime?
I had a lil accident and my eye is messed up so i cannot build yet anyways but i want to build a sweet adult bmx and would like to participate
either way good luck guys and i really hope to see some amazing builds.
i have an idea for a Schwinn adult bmx and i will post once i know i am eligible

Every build off I've been in has had folks joining in late. You just have to finish by the same specified time we do.

Carl.

sent from my banana phone...
cool I just didn't want to be "that guy" lol but i got something I will bring to the table will post now. thanks carl and good seeing you again

I'm gonna be "that guy", too.... so i guess, collectively, we are "those guys." :D

I wanted to scratch-build a frame for this buildoff, but the reality has set-in here; there's no way I'm going to be able to learn how to TIG, do it awesomely, and finish a bike within the time-frame of this build-off. Even if i didn't work 65-70 hours/week, and even if i had an unlimited budget (i definitely don't), and even if I turn out to be a natural-born welder (at this point, that seems very unlikely....), I simply cannot make this happen by April 1st. :headbang:

So, I've decided to make the scratch-built frame thing into a New Year's Resolution (I run my resolutions around my birthday, which incidentally is this coming Friday), and I'm going to jump into the ORBO this week or early next, using a production frame (probably a Worksman) and a lot of trail-worthy goodies..... (I have a lot of parts; need some more, plus I'm trying to work out a few other details....)

Look for a build thread sometime between now and the first of February. It's going to be fun, regardless.

I'm gonna be "that guy", too.... so i guess, collectively, we are "those guys." :D

I wanted to scratch-build a frame for this buildoff, but the reality has set-in here; there's no way I'm going to be able to learn how to TIG, do it awesomely, and finish a bike within the time-frame of this build-off. Even if i didn't work 65-70 hours/week, and even if i had an unlimited budget (i definitely don't), and even if I turn out to be a natural-born welder (at this point, that seems very unlikely....), I simply cannot make this happen by April 1st. :headbang:

So, I've decided to make the scratch-built frame thing into a New Year's Resolution (I run my resolutions around my birthday, which incidentally is this coming Friday), and I'm going to jump into the ORBO this week or early next, using a production frame (probably a Worksman) and a lot of trail-worthy goodies..... (I have a lot of parts; need some more, plus I'm trying to work out a few other details....)

Look for a build thread sometime between now and the first of February. It's going to be fun, regardless.
Looking forward to seeing what the Klunker Master builds!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back