Caps!ze (MBBO)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate all the feed back on the sissy. Have been trying to figure out what it needs to make it flow nicely.
Only trouble at this point is, I broke my bender doing the previous bends on the sissy:doh:
I think if I increase the kink that I added part way up, to match closer to the kick up of the seat, it may work better? Then maybe kink back upwards above the seat?
The banana is fully supported by the seat post, so the sissy is for looks only. Not a seat support.
20211205_152700.jpg

I have been busy the past couple weeks. Just tuned in right now early a.m. hours in CDT USA. Bumping down your page....hmmm....really like that purple and black....yeah, maybe get a little more bend in that sissy bar....WHAT???

I must say, your day-glo green and yellow really set this thing off! Dig it! And yes, chrome rear fender for sure. And that bend works with the seat now, IMO.

Muscle Bike Build oN~!

I have been busy the past couple weeks. Just tuned in right now early a.m. hours in CDT USA. Bumping down your page....hmmm....really like that purple and black....yeah, maybe get a little more bend in that sissy bar....WHAT???

I must say, your day-glo green and yellow really set this thing off! Dig it! And yes, chrome rear fender for sure. And that bend works with the seat now, IMO.

Muscle Bike Build oN~!
Thanks dude, appreciate the feedback

Man, I was really digging the purple and black, so when you said you wanted to do something different, I couldn't help but wonder what you'd do. Then out of nowhere, you've got this wild, WILD green and gold paint job, and now I get it! That just screams "muscle bike!" All you need now is that chrome rear fender, and that bike is good to go!

One sharpest sissy bars I've ever seen. You took it to the next level bending it to coincide with the seat. I knew the neon would be hot, but you slayed it:heart: + graphics, oh boy!
20211213_133538-jpg.180830

Is sunlight different in the southern hemisphere?
Your bikes look more brilliant outside than mine🤔

One sharpest sissy bars I've ever seen. You took it to the next level bending it to coincide with the seat. I knew the neon would be hot, but you slayed it:heart: + graphics, oh boy!
20211213_133538-jpg.180830

Is sunlight different in the southern hemisphere?
Your bikes look more brilliant outside than mine🤔
Thanks dude, we are in summer at the moment, so that sure helps getting some cracker pics

Latest posts

Back