CAUTION EXTREMELY HOT!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a guy close by who sells me bike on occasion and I always take the ride because he has things he does not advertise. Last time I went to pick up a bike I also ended up with this frame. It came to me as a 3 speed with front and rear caliper brakes and a thumb shifter with no wheels. I have 3 bikes that need 3 speed wheels and only one set ,that explains the lame coaster brake wheel set up. I just wanted to get this rolling and lay down some scorching hot passes on the drag strip on my block. The kids were watching from their windows and shaking in their jammies. I would like to go back to 3 speed but that will take time and money I do not have right now. All and any comments welcome. Remember when you see the flames you know you will get smoked, so don't mess around on my block!
IMG_1135.jpg
IMG_1136.jpg
IMG_1137.jpg
IMG_1138.jpg
IMG_1139.jpg

Cool.... I had the single speed Renegade growing up as a kid.

I found my old bike (not exact, I broke my frame ramping) in similar condition to yours and did sort of a resto-mod deal.

your bike will clean up nice: I need to make a hi-rise decal to finish the build.

I think this bike is a ‘77.
303C5F30-619D-4DEC-A7FB-7C9EB6A37EA7.jpeg

I have a guy close by who sells me bike on occasion and I always take the ride because he has things he does not advertise. Last time I went to pick up a bike I also ended up with this frame. It came to me as a 3 speed with front and rear caliper brakes and a thumb shifter with no wheels. I have 3 bikes that need 3 speed wheels and only one set ,that explains the lame coaster brake wheel set up. I just wanted to get this rolling and lay down some scorching hot passes on the drag strip on my block. The kids were watching from their windows and shaking in their jammies. I would like to go back to 3 speed but that will take time and money I do not have right now. All and any comments welcome. Remember when you see the flames you know you will get smoked, so don't mess around on my block!View attachment 154603View attachment 154604View attachment 154605View attachment 154606View attachment 154607
Hey Mad, I got a white Flame out that's in HORENDOUS condition, But i found a MINT girls donor bike for parts, but want ot change the color of mine some more suitable to a true Muscle bike and i have the 3 speed back wheel.. Looking good so far.. Keep on Terriozing the neighbor hood kids... Razin...

Latest posts

Back