Christmas Parade This Saturday December 3rd Cleveland TN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would like to get your shiny bike out and show it off in a Christmas Parade, Have I got a deal for you. This Saturday in Cleveland TN. Get-A-Grip is participating in our local Christmas Parade to promote our bicycle show that takes place each 4th Saturday in March. The parade will pull out at 6pm and last for roughly an hour and a half and then you can head back home. You will need to be at Bradley Central High School on South Lee Hwy no later than 4:30 pm to park and meet up with our group to ride this Saturday December 3rd. They will block off the streets at 5 pm and you will have no access after this time. You must have a Christmas bow on your bike, lights or something to represent Christmas and the bike needs to be presentable (rats are presentable) LOL, Just thought someone might like to help us in the parade and show off your ride at the same time. More information on our Facebook: Get A Grip Bicycle Show. Thanks!!!!

CHRISTMAS PARADE UPDATE!!!
Just got an email from Cleveland about the parade. This year there are 275 entries, WOW!!!
It is going to be a huge crowd in the parade this year and we will be part of it. If you plan to ride with me, let me know so I can get a head count!!!!! You will not be able to unload in the parade line. You must park in or near the school and ride your bike over to the parade line up. You can't miss us as we will be near the front and you will see my truck and bicycles. You may wish to park Near Burger Chef (a hamburger joint) and ride over to the school to have less hassle when you decide to leave. Please let me know if you are coming and if you have any questions. Thanks!

Sorry to miss the show in Anniston Al, I hope you had a great show. We were already committed to our local town to participate in the our local Christmas Parade. We had a great time with 7 riders following the truck and trailer. As you know we are in full swing of advertising our show: GET-A-GRIP. Our next big advertising event will be our local World Of Wheels in Chattanooga TN coming up January 6,7 and 8, 2017. We will have a display and hope you will drop by and see us.

Attachments

• Parade 1.jpg
    Parade 1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 187
  • Parade 3.jpg
    Parade 3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 170
  • Parade 2.jpg
    Parade 2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 157
  • Parade 6.jpg
    Parade 6.jpg