Clyde Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The middle of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Today was sunny and 40 F. Really a beautiful 17.5 mile single track and two track ride. Some of the guys really suffered as there were no hockey leagues this winter because of COVID. At the end they were pushing up very slight grades. When I drove a car pool of guys back home they fell asleep and were snoring before the first turn in the road. I stoped at a logging trail and asked if anyone wanted to ride. “Never again “ was the answer I got. I couldn’t keep up with the 60 year old gals that have been doing a lot of riding. COVID quarantine sure slowed down the young bucks. It was a moderately difficult ride. Larry and I sponsored and lead the ride and we are both mid seventies but have each logged 600 miles of dirt or snow since January 1. In a month I won’t be able to keep up with the young guys as they will be in better shape. Such a good time, especially to make riders you normally can’t keep up with so exhausted that you worry they might die on the trail.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back