RRBBO13 coke hauler 80's huffy coke promo bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nearing completion but still got some works to do on it got the seat started and getting ready to recover it and then going to fix the chain i have i will not be able to put the decals on before the deadline but down the road they will be on grips are not my first choice but all i could find i ran over budget on this thing and have depleted funds so i am going to use what i got laying around to finish it just to get it in the voting booth and i will finish it right later on im happy with it either way let's see how y'all feel about it going to mount the wooden box though just wont have decals until after the buildoff is over
100_2568.JPG

original plan was to cannibalize this seat for the foam, but after i did it is way to tall so i will now have to trim it and see if i can get it lower before i recover it
100_2571.JPG

well she is done brakes nope seat foam nope comfortable not even close but it does indeed rideand i rode it on the bike path with no issues
i will eventually finish this bike right but for now it is a done bike and riding so im gonna call it done for the build off all i need to finish it is the decals and a better seat which i will be doing in a few months
alas here is the finished bike
100_2573.JPG
100_2574.JPG
100_2575.JPG
100_2576.JPG
100_2577.JPG
100_2578.JPG

Get some brakes and have fun with it.
Congrats on crossing the finish line.

Get some brakes and have fun with it.
Congrats on crossing the finish line.
actually got the brakes sorted i cleaned and serviced the rear hub and they grab like the dickens now also got the caliper brake working thanks for the congrats this one almost didn't cross due to lack of funding but i borrowed some parts and got her riding and i made it barely lol

Latest posts

Back