coke hauler 88 huffy coca cola promo bike finished for now

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
100_2573.JPG

what i started with interesting side story this build was only about 15 dollars worth of paint the rest of the parts i had laying around it was definitely low budget goes to show it don't take a million dollars to build a cool bike chain was color matched with the same paint i used on my frame i did not get to add the cate due to the rear rack was too small and i am happy with the way the rear rack looks as it sits
76235_e45e660f443fc23dcb6b5ac6e4026a14.jpg

It looks like a good rider, too!
thanks it rides but comfort is a low 1 at best but i built it for looks mainly it is OK but the lack of seat foam kills my 45 year old butt i have been riding it around and it gets looks surprisingly more then i expected i tried some new techniques with this one like the painted chain and color matching everything and actually following a theme kept some of the dents and rust to make it look enjoyed the bike shop i got it from s shocked i made it look so good they were gonna part it out no bike is truly dead

Great transformation, looks sweet.

This was a fun modern day tanker build with old school vibes.
Congrats!

This was a fun modern day tanker build with old school vibes.
Congrats!
thanks bro yeah i wanted some old school flavor to it the bike itself is 1988 some of the parts are 1979-1980 era so not quite era correct but i like the results i ride this thing every day and everyone likes it i had the front wheel break a hub bearing case s i got a different front wheel but it is temporary until i get another correct wheel but i am considering swapping the wheels anyways with better ones so i may just leave it it cruises better with the newer wheel on it anyways

Latest posts

Back