Colorado gathering

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bud. Just caught the post. I know a bunch of us are doing ride in Longmont on Saturday. And OBC ride Sunday morning

Boulder is the Happy Thursday ride. I have not been on it for a few years, preferring to stay away from Boulder.

Longmont Bike Night is Wednesdays, but next week is the last one of their season. I spied the Palepainter there this past Wednesday.

Saturday is the Radler Ride from Wibby Brewing, 1600 IIRC. I may be pedaling around, but not officially attending.

Details on the OBC?

Boulder is the Happy Thursday ride. I have not been on it for a few years, preferring to stay away from Boulder.

Longmont Bike Night is Wednesdays, but next week is the last one of their season. I spied the Palepainter there this past Wednesday.

Saturday is the Radler Ride from Wibby Brewing, 1600 IIRC. I may be pedaling around, but not officially attending.

Details on the OBC?
Sunday morning 10 am roughly from Fishback Park in Denver by Aquarium there.

Radler had a great turnout, the band before the ride was fun, 80's covers done just well enough to be enjoyable. I rode the 13 mile course alone. The course was well marked with plenty of marshals directing traffic. I don't know what any RRB folks look like to have picked them out of the crowd. I haven't done anything like that on a single speed in 40 years and I forgot to change my shoes and did it in flip flops. I didn't stick around for the after ride festivities, I was pretty beat. All in all I had a good time.

I don't know what any RRB folks look like to have picked them out of the crowd.
They usually look quite ratty and are on old ratty, restored, or resto modded bikes. I've even seen one in a Chicago Bears #51 Butkus jersey before,

I usually ride pavement in Tevas, unless it's cold out. Glad you had a good time!

Last edited:
OBCRide this weeekend at Fishback park. Sunday 17th 10 am meet up time.
Good Times?

I had a prior commitment. For not having a regular job, my time gets booked up quite a bit which can make it tough to attend anything on short notice. Keep posting it up, I'll find the time eventually.

Latest posts

Back