Columbia Coyote for Grandson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I acquired a Columbia Coyote 20" frame, visited the parts department, and started assembling a bike for my grandson. My goal was to get it on the street for him to test ride and talk about appearance later. One modification was a smaller chain ring to more closely match the gear ratio on his current favorite bike. In the process, the bike ended up with some colorful components. We'll see how this progresses; I kinda like it with the junkyard rainbow look.

columbia coyote 3.jpg

I acquired a Columbia Coyote 20" frame, visited the parts department, and started assembling a bike for my grandson. My goal was to get it on the street for him to test ride and talk about appearance later. One modification was a smaller chain ring to more closely match the gear ratio on his current favorite bike. In the process, the bike ended up with some colorful components. We'll see how this progresses; I kinda like it with the junkyard rainbow look.

View attachment 167878
I like them Coyote frames. I used one for my buildoff bike last year. I'd like to find another

I like the hodge podge color scheme đź‘Ť

Latest posts

Back