Corgi Cargo. Samson- first truck cycle from Petrobalt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the painters are getting ready for painting, we made a test drive for 200 km from St. Petersburg to Vyborg. We checked the driving performance and assembly as a whole.
Everything was beyond praise! Our truck showed itself from all the best sides and the customer returned in full delight!
We went on three of our Petrobalts.
IMG_20210601_093236.jpg
IMG_20210601_094240.jpg
IMG_20210601_100249.jpg
IMG_20210601_103515.jpg
IMG_20210601_105342.jpg
IMG_20210601_134316.jpg
IMG_20210602_132827.jpg

I just got in on this but have read all three pages. I want one. I was going to have one made to haul a trailer but a bike truck with this much panache is preferable to anything else for my around town and local gravel rides. I like many of the features. The basket, tail light protector, artwork, measuring the customer, all makes this quite the creation. Thanks for sharing and Be Well, SuperShort.

I just got in on this but have read all three pages. I want one. I was going to have one made to haul a trailer but a bike truck with this much panache is preferable to anything else for my around town and local gravel rides. I like many of the features. The basket, tail light protector, artwork, measuring the customer, all makes this quite the creation. Thanks for sharing and Be Well, SuperShort.
Thank you!
If you want a cargo bike like this, write to me, we will discuss.

Wow! I just saw this thread. That is easily the best looking cycle truck I've seen. Without the basket it looks like a cool muscle bike. Great work on the hand painting, too.

Latest posts

Back