Couple of interesting things at the local car show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to the car show at the national babyfood festival in Fremont MI. First I have to say the rat rod thing hasn't caught on here yet so it consisted of hot rods and shiney customes with a handful of cool trucks thrown in. Heres a couple of things that caught my eye.
What's wrong with this picture?
064re9.jpg

061at8.jpg

The keg is his gas tank
062fq8.jpg

063az9.jpg

That has to be the coolest V-Dub I'v ever seen.
Now this one is a car like my dad had when he was in high school & I've heard alot of stories about it but never seen one up close. So I started talking to the owner and he shared several stories and happened to mention that he was from Greenville. I ask him if he had ever seen a crazy guy ridding a bicycle around town with a drag tire on the back. He said "Yeah that's my cousin Dan", for those of you that haven't figured it out yet, that would be Gotavan's cousin. Dan he says Hi. Oh yeah heres a pic of his car that was one car down from the mock t-bucket...Kelly
P.S. If anyone is interested I have a bunch more pics.
065xg2.jpg

first pic, lol awesome, Got a vw drive train in back and a beer keg with beer bottle zoomie headers NIFTY!

you guys want to see some cool volksrods check out volksrods.com

nogoodnic42 said:

That's a Fiat 600, there were plenty of those around when I was a kid. That's an early one because it's got the suicide doors. In Portugal they're called "rude" doors, because you could look at lady's legs when they were exiting the car and that's... well... rude. :p

Hugo

Heres a couple more...Kelly

This T-bird would make a cool rat.

Anyone ever heard of a Pontiac Executive? I love the lines of this one.
017ni5.jpg

012ua5.jpg

Latest posts

Back