Craigslist Krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Picked up this 1968 Orange Krate today. Only needs the correct seat and I'll be set. Going to restore it for a museum when I get home from school for break. paid $700. I'm not sure if that's a steal or not but I'm happy with the price I paid. Guy I bought it from said he purchased it from the original owner about a month ago. He rode it to the pickup spot and told me, "I rode it here because I wanted to ride it once before I sold it". So, I wouldn't even consider him an owner of this bike. Still has the original front and rear tires, I think. If not someone pleas tell me. Needs to have the brakes and gearing tuned up. I'll lube the hubs and bearings and ride it until it comes time to restore it. I rode it for 3 minutes before I had to take the 2 hour journey back to school. I wish I had it with me!

Picking it up.

Got it home

Thanks AS!

A guy on the CABE offered me an Apple Krate if you're still looking for one I can give him your email address? He was asking $1400

Latest posts

Back