Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes the most "car salesman," adds are the most efficient!
It's a new men's step through frame...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210328-052739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210328-052739_Chrome.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 95
I dunno, but trying to compare an early 80's Sidewinder to a late 80's Mesa Runner seems just plain crooked.

It is crooked. He's fraudulently representing a more common bike as a collectible one. Hopefully anybody looking for a Sidewinder will know better. Just like this seller does.

It is crooked. He's fraudulently representing a more common bike as a collectible one. Hopefully anybody looking for a Sidewinder will know better. Just like this seller does.
I inquired and got a response that lends to the fact that it is crooked. I responded by asking how a Sidewinder compares to the Mesa Runner they have pictured...crickets.

Last edited:
This is the nightmare: I would buy this in a SECOND! It is dirt cheap, and I have NEVER seen anything like this listed anywhere near me, and there's a Build Off in a few days.
Also, there is a border between me and it, which, due to restrictions, I am forbidden to cross for the next month.
View attachment 155107
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-de-plage-urbain-hybride/ouest-de-lile-qc/ladies-vintage-bike/1562286551Seriously, do you know how far from the Strand I am?

There is so much strandie goodness on that bike! It’s actually kinda perfect the way it is too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bit is especially interesting:
"Commentary: The term "old school" sucks. I refuse to use it. It's nonsense and means something different to each person. "

Uhh, the dictionary would disagree.
"old school
/ōld sko͞ol/
noun
used, usually approvingly, to refer to someone or something that is old-fashioned or traditional.
'amenities that my parents, being of the old school, still take for granted'"

Latest posts

Back