Crankenstein

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The communication between Scout ships and their Homeports was embedded into video images and sent to respective way stations located in each solar system. The codes for our particular ship were finally decoded from messages entitled "I love Lucy". The diagram shown here is a reproduction of what was apparently a detailed cue sheet for the last mission the ship was on when it was lost.
Once underway, these details would be projected onto the cylindrical section of the communications and guidance display for pilots to follow.

Kosmo-naughty.jpg

A steampunk bike! Very cool! This one should get extra points for the imaginative back story as well.

Cargo areas needed to carry payloads sufficient to offset cost of missions as well as generate reasonable profits upon return to home port.

Image012.jpg

PS: HUGO. Great question.
From 75-80 mph the propulsion unit automatically jettisons all excess fuel byproducts from the final exit port of the fuel system.

Really?

fsjaak said:
From 75-80 mph the propulsion unit automatically jettisons all excess fuel byproducts from the final exit port of the fuel system.

hummmm...are you sure that is all? better review blueprints.

Back_to_the_Future.jpg

fsjaak said:
LOL! That would seriously contaminate your life-support suit forcing the crew to plot a course to the nearest starport! Looking forward to pics of the whole ship.

Hugo

Most missions brought the ships into hostile environments and so light weaponry was mounted primarily to discourage close pursuit by lawyers, gangsters and thieves. The cloaking devices were usually not used because larger and faster 4-wheel transports using established shipping lanes could not see the smaller and usually slower scout ships. Collisions were always disastrous!

Image007.jpg

Oh man, I can't wait to see this finished. I am inspired to do something similar sometime.

fsjaak must have a giant box in the garage labeled "MISC ANTIQUE METAL DO-HICKIES"

Very neat bike so far.

Latest posts

Back