"CRUISIN' WORLDWIDE" - THEY'RE HERE!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Time to gear up for summer!

Taking pre-orders on our latest shirt design. Once we receive 40 orders we'll send the artwork to the screen printer. The whole process usually takes 3-4 weeks depending on how long it takes to hit the 40 shirt mark. These will be printed on Next Level 100% super soft cotton shirts. Sizes available in Small - 3X-Large in brown and blue. $25 shipped within the U.S. and international shipping also available.

CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER

cruisinww_forum.jpg

Unable to log in to the store. Tried user name and email both. Double checked password. Whaaaaaaah! I wanna shirt! IE7, no doubt. Alternative payment method?? Gary

Unable to log in to the store. Tried user name and email both. Double checked password. Whaaaaaaah! I wanna shirt! IE7, no doubt. Alternative payment method?? Gary

Hey Gary,

No idea why you're not able to log in. Do they not give you the option of purchasing as a guest?

Unfortunately I have to run everything through the store to keep track on inventory and to print my shipping labels.

You might try it on another machine or even a mobile phone.

Okay...shut down the preorder process on these and sent the artwork to the printer.

I think I might have added 10 extra shirts to the order in the event that someone wants one after I receive them.

Thanks to everyone that preordered and locked in your size!

Shirts arrived today!

Should get these packed up and sent out early next week. I only ordered 50 shirts this time and I have about 25 of them sold already. Once I sort through them all I will adjust the quantity in the store for folks to buy the extras.

cruisin_shirts.jpg

Back