CUSTOM FELT>TROY LEE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,got hold of a Troy"Spray"Lee,beautiful bike shame about the paint job,a bit to loud for a bloke my age,decided to tone it down a little,added some Abraham linkage forks,Electra grips,Electra front bullet light,Soma rear bullet light,motocross handlebars,powder coating,custom decal set,Brooks seat,suspension seat post and a Shimano three speed shifter-brake lever,hope you like,Thanks all.
P7090705.jpg
P7090700.jpg
P7090696.jpg
P7090716.jpg
P7090713.jpg
P7090699.jpg

Hi,thanks again,sorry don't have any good photos of the brake arm clip its a sturmey-archer part though,bikes in the city and um in the country about 250 km's away,As soon as i get back too town ill take some more photos and post them.Ps, um really addicted to bikes i need help but there is no known cure,so i dont think ill be giving any away just yet.

Gorgeous Felt. I'm in lust with those frames and I'm planning on buying and modding one eventually.

I love the color scheme you've got going on, there. I might just yoink it for my build. It's not really theft if you still possess it, right? :wink:

Funny how the best-looking Felt Troy Lee bikes are the ones that have been custom painted. The original paint job is hideous!
FYI, Felt sells an aluminum frame 'starter kit.' http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2011/Cr ... uiser.aspx
Here's my custom Felt Troy Lee Spray 3i:

Troy%20Lee%202.jpg

GameBent said:
Funny how the best-looking Felt Troy Lee bikes are the ones that have been custom painted. The original paint job is hideous!
FYI, Felt sells an aluminum frame 'starter kit.' http://www.feltbicycles.com/USA/2011/Cr ... uiser.aspx
Here's my custom Felt Troy Lee Spray 3i:

Hey 'Bent,if you don't mind saying, how did you remove the TLD verbiage from the side of those tires? -solvent, sandpaper, TNT, boogers?
Your TLD looks great, BTW. :D

Thanks Tater!
I used a mild solvent and a non-scratch dish pad to get the letters off.

Latest posts

Back