post trike pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beleive it or not, this is the same chassis
befor
282774_10150262182006025_883326_n.jpg

after
tumblr_n0ebsh77VD1trjrl8o3_1280.jpg

Thanks Luke , its one I put together for the wife to ride around the campground we go to , its a 7 speed so its easier to get up the hills , she wouldn't let me put a spider web in the frame so I did the heart , it killed me spray pink paint in the shop but that's what she wanted and as you know happy wife happy life

hear are my brothers. nirve deviant chopper and kustom kruiser stretch. the nirve is a 6 speed and the kk is a 3 speed. on the kk i cut the fork tubes down over 2 inches, milled an nos dyno stem to sit flush on the triple clamp. i put an euro adapter with SE 175mm cranks on it as well.

Thank you guys!

Two road bikes and a Worksman trike were the donors – the tires are Hoggy G’s front and rear. She is a 14-speed trike with a 52/42T road crank and a 7-speed Shimano Nexus hub mated to a 24T drive cog; front drum brake; springer fork; Wald highrise handlebar; the oversized saddle and the Hoggy G’s smoothen-out the ride.

She was the ’09/’10 winter project.

ZygoteLittle - Just Curious - Is you avatar from Monty Python's "Ministry of Silly Walks?"

I just picked up an old home built tike today. Have to figure out how to put rear wheels on it though. Has a 1 inch solid axle. May swap to something smaller though. Good motivation here!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Just figured out today after uncovering what was left of a head tube badge that mine is a Mohawk Industrial Tricycle. Going to be my truck basically. Will get pics soon.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

I want to see what you've done to your trike. Mine currently has a wine crate as a rear basket but I'm looking for ideas.

Here's my girlfriend's Kent Meridian. Painted in Kustom Shop Cronic green pearl with painted daisies all over it. She loves it.

aren't the fenders a PITA? I ended up removing mine because they were constantly needing to be adjusted.

Latest posts

Back