dare to be different bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
ok i came up with an idea

alot of ppl are like me that just randomly throw parts together and go outside the box so to speak
so i figure start a post to show off those dare to be different bikes out there
chopper bmx? half scooter half bike? those kinda things that are different
feel free to post whatever you like to post but im kinda interested in seeing what people have done
i have a dare to be different in the works ill post when i get it back from powder-coating
thanks for reading
sean

I'll go first with a bike that is definitely different.

Fugsley - my Folding Pugsley Dahon Monster Bike with Harley tires and OCC wheels and a Water Ski rack

Bout to Go Medieval on Your Bike!!!

IMG_4875.jpg

aNY BODY ELSE gettin worried about "Kingfish" yet :shock: :lol: :lol:

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
aNY BODY ELSE gettin worried about "Kingfish" yet :shock: :lol: :lol:

No worries ASB, I'm not the renaissance fair knight. Just one example of never knowing what you will run across on a Savannah bike ride.

This was my RRBO7 bike. Really didn't do that well in the build off, but for some reason I love it! Built mostly with parts I already had laying around. I just started throwing parts at it to see what stuck. Had a Murray Eliminator frame from a fellow RRB member, already had the West Coast Chopper wheels & the forks from a Murray Porkchopper. Bars from a Razor pit bike. Cut the dropouts off of an old girls bike & welded them to the frame for tire clearance. Tank didn't fit so I made it fit. Chainring & crank off of an unkown BMX bike, old set of pedals, fabbed some truss rods made from an old aftermarket rack from another RRB member. Donated grips from "SCHWINNRAY69". Old seat I had laying around. Old Schwinn headlight mounted upside down. Built for my grandson (7 yrs old). He loves it, even though it ain't the best rider we have. I think the only thing I had to purchase was the black chain & tubes for the tires.

rrbo7finished004.jpg

rrbo7finished007.jpg

sweet ride man
another good idea for the drops.
i have at least 10 girls bike frames just sitting in my yard never thought bout that.
awesome bike.
you're grandsons a lucky kid to have such a talented grandpop.
thanks for sharing
sean

heya skipton

yup those count although it's OK to post whatever you like lol
but yeah those are definitely different and look awesome
the seat on the build off 5 is cool
the yellow on looks awesome too i like the full fender idea it reminds me of the Chevy super deluxe i think hey are from the 40's
looks awesome both do
thanks for posting
Sean

Here is my BO6 beer bike "BEER RUN" . Skateboard seat and backrest, car steering wheel, beer bottle tank, Billy Beer headlight, and flashing "COLD BEER" sign on the back.

midnightride1.jpg

another awesome build kingfish

if i had to choose id say this one is my fav you've done but i can't choose a specific favorite their all sweet
that cold beer case on the back kinda gave me an idea for a tool box/ spare tube holder made from a gas can i found rusting away in my garden
thanks for posting
this bike is sweet
like i said before you and me think alot alike on going outside the box lol
thanks again for posting
Sean

burrkrayecycles said:
btw skipton
just out of curiosity does bluex wheelie easy lol
looks fantastic but had to ask lol
thanks again for sharing
sean

That is the most common question I get with this bike.
Not everyone is able to ride it some people tip right over.

I must just weigh a lot above the waist :wink:

5948046827_4484dc7b21.jpg

Also this bike get ridden a lot!

“Miss Fit”
MissFit20122.jpg

She combines elements from road bikes, touring bikes, mountain bikes, muscle bikes and who knows bikes; plus, new, used and donated parts!

You’re welcome, Sean and thank you.

Latest posts

Back