DELINQUENT ,Gotta fly from here on 8/2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This build is insane genius!!! Definitely a tip top contender!!

Cool! Got to ask though, what is that big disc off?

Almost forgot,,,,bonus cool part the year is a 64,,,, my year of birth :113:
That's great! Now if I can only find something that cool made in '81...

Luke.

Cool! Got to ask though, what is that big disc off?

That's great! Now if I can only find something that cool made in '81...

Luke.
I had 6 15" moon discs at one time sold 4 ,been kicking these around quite awhile fit 20" bike wheels pretty good.

Driving me nuts,darn life getting in the way can't work on the bike,next step I want to do is find a steel bar that will fit in the stem ,cut ,drill, get the axle installed, thinking drilling it offset to give it adjustable height,then I have to find a donor fork to cut up to get the tube off.hopefully some progress soon.

Just got my Modem replaced,here's a small update(like I said this will be a slow build) chopped up a vintage fork for the headtube, and modified the stem for my madness.

Just need to weld it....and here's the piece off the stem getting drilled for the axle...(no laughing at my hi-tech drill press tools)

ANNNDD!!!! my headlight score...$5 for some used track lighting...just need to figure some mounts and get some LED's to convert.

And to figure out what to do with these..

Man i love this ! very classic car alike
003_zps2837b583.jpg

That frame Those parts-Come on man!! Wicked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daaaaaaaang. That's some cool parts man! Love it

I have one of those massive exercise bike chainguards. I've been wondering if anyone was going to put one on a bike.

Dang, I wish I could " dig out" a Wham-o wheelie bar..:(
I have held on to that sucker along time,I bought a rough stingray off craigslist 6 years ago just for the wheelie bar, its destined for my 66 Fastback whenever I get back to working on that one.

Latest posts

Back