DFBO lollypop....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

we are not sure of the name yet..it will come with the customizing ...

here's the base of our project, a minelli city bike... this is my Girlfriends bike Sylvie, She got the ratrod bite when she saw me working on my custom rat fink so she asked me to help her customize here bike, we will build the bike together to her liking so it's a team work here...

we plan on keeping the multi speed derailleur system, this bike is gonna be a daily driver with ape hangers and some detailing.

velo012.jpg

We started working on the bike saturday.

Sylvie hard at work...
IMG_5274.jpg

result after a long night of work...
velo017.jpg

we went for a ride on sunday...here's a happy face! :D
velo015.jpg

That's the first part/test , we have more ideas to try on it before its finished...

:D

:shock: :eek: HOTTIE!!! :mrgreen: SHES CUTE! Nice bike lol

cool. I showed my wife, who usually couldnt care less about bikes,( :roll: ) and she thought it was cool! Clever way to hide unwanted/hard to remove stickers! :wink: :D :wink:

Markm said:
cool. I showed my wife, who usually couldnt care less about bikes,( :roll: ) and she thought it was cool! Clever way to hide unwanted/hard to remove stickers! :wink: :D :wink:
stickers were removed...it took abouth 1h to clean! Sylvie wanted here bike to look like a candy

:D Thanks Guys!!

I really enjoy working on this project with my sweetheart, Tartosuc.

It's a lot of fun to get the creativity going and letting the wild side take over...

The project is not over yet!! So stay tuned...

:wink:

southp said:
Did you just mask the stripes and spray? I might do the same thing for one of my bikes.

p.s. I was looking at the pics and did a double-take when I saw the 'Arret' sign. Always cool to see another Montrealer on here.

right now it's just tape applied to the frame(it took 3h), we plan on painting it this winter.

Reminds me of my last goround with peppermint scnappes! That is cool...

Does it smell minty fresh?

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Latest posts

Back