Don "the Snake" Prudhomme Drag Car Tribute Bicycle.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wanted to show off my Mark II Snake Tribute bike! :D

snake11-2.jpg

snake5-5.jpg

Re: Don "the Snake" Prufhomme Drag Car Tribute Bicycle.

Looks like my pictures are too big for the site, I reduced it for you. :lol:

snake11-2-1.jpg

snake2-6.jpg

snake4-4.jpg

Sick!!! I love it! What kind of bars are those? They don't look like typical ramhorns.

was that bike a full out custom if so do you have any progress picture of you build up... or was this bike actually in production and you just cleaned it up???? either way i love this bike great job...

Wicked!.....6 miles? RIDE that thing!

Will post more soon! :D

This bike started a Mark II JC Penny Swinger which are made by Murray Ohio.

This bike was built using cast off parts from other restorations that were either lesser quality or just extras. I tried to stay close to stock using the original guard, frame, fork, fenders, cranks ect.

The handle bars are home made, as are the stickers, and most of the blts o's seat, bars, wheelie bar ect..

I collect original Muscle Bikes and rarely do customs but when I do I try to make them memorable,,, :D You may remember Death Proof!?

skeletonbike1.jpg

I have "the snake" and "mongoose" Funny car Hot Wheels ..in my Match box and Hot Wheel collection from when I was a Kid..
Oh I am still a kid at Heart..LOL... :wink: ...Oh neat bike great job..One day I hope to run across one them ..Wish full thinking.. :lol:

I am building the Mongoose Drag Them Bike next. We have a build off that starts then for Muscle Bike Kustoms. Should be interesting! :D

I stuck it on ebay now to see what it would do! I rarely keep Kustom bikes! :D

Got to see this bike in person today :shock: Tons of cool stuff. just the helmet has more details than most of my bikes do :lol:

Thanks Jeremy!

We have been inspired by the Rat Rod Forum!
:D

That is AWESOME :shock: Great job :wink:

Latest posts

Back