Double Naught Spy's INTRO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8) hello, i've been here for a while...lurk...lurk...i don't know what to say to introduce my self, i think the last time i wrote something like this was in school, and i failed that, i don't know how anyone gets to fail that but i did.

i'm 45yrs old, and have been in mid life crisis since i was 17. i'm fat, short and bald, yip one sexy beast. i live in New Zealand, a nice enough country to look at, but i think Governtment out numbers the rest of us, and yes they think they can pickup a turd by the clean end. i'd like to move to Austraila or the US, but my mum (mom) is 86 and in need of alot of help, and i'm the only family shes got, except for an aunty and my wife and 6 children. yes 6, i was brought up in a family of 2 kids, with both parents working, which i wouldn't recomend that to any one, have as many kids as possible, i'm a christian and the Lord said "multiply" not replace your self, and we don't know better then him. it was only when we had no6 that i really "got" the father thing, and i've always had friends that come from bigger families, our kids are way better at dealing with people than those of us from small families.

i've always liked design, when i was 4 i wanted to go help enzo ferrari build faster better looking cars, as he obviously needed my help :wink:

my first hotrod book i got when i was around 4 or 5 and now i spend too many hours on the net looking..lurking, which is how i found this site. i wanted a chopper as soon as i could ride a bike, so when i got older i made some choppers for the kids (one each, had to :roll: ). some 60's cool yeah, i remember as a kid the 20 or so "bikies" that used to pickup and drop off my friend over the road's big sister, she must have been popular, and the hippy that stopped my mum one day just to tell her her cars wheels were turning around, i thought hippies and bikies were cool, now when they're running the country i think my mum should've run some down when she had the chance. the new nazi's, them and feninists, NZ is very feminist.... lying and cheating just to get woman in charge of everything, at the moment they're having a witch hunt to get the men out of the race to be the countries head of police. rant rant sorry but NZ is very feminist. i've got'n to hating them.. most of the teachers at school were feminists (even the blokes), educated the girls.. baby sat the boys. did i say i was a christian...yeah..did i say i was good at it? :lol: :lol: i hate what they're doing , what they are is lied to and bitter ..oh and very sad.

we don't have the curvy shaped bike frames here as most of you (in the USA) do eg shwinn, we more have straight framed raelighs BSA phillips etc of course we had "the chopper" from england, which i thought was the greatest until local bike co healing brought out "the dragster" which was alot like the chopper but had a 24" rear wheel and a 20" front wheel with a 27" front fork, way cooler and faster, my best friend had one, haven't seen or heard of those bikes for a very long time, sadly i can't even remember what they rely look like, i hope that will be rectified soon, don't know how :| .

i've been liking the old style bikes on here, some of the craziest designs are most interesting, gotta love a bit of crazy :wink: :wink:

i haven't got to building bikes much lately as Zoe (my wife) wants our house renovated. it was built buy her grandfather (one of our town only comunists, silly ol ....., and yes he's dead) and its not been well maintained, he was waiting for chairman Mao or someone to invade and set us all "free". meanwhile he drank heavely and bought heaps of army surplus.
i've also been keeping our mazda bongo van going ( opps i mean 6 bongo vans he he he, not all go, always carry a spare :wink: ) and trying to find time, and money, to work on my Jag (very proud of self) an xj6 1985 (the cheapest year to buy at the mo, paid $800 NZD), it has had a chev V8 in it, I've got a couple of chev engine blocks so far but $$ is tight...might take a while. it's as close as i've got to having a hotrod so be nice to me.

I have 4 boys, the oldest is 14 and a half, so i'm trying to prepare the shed with things that will be handy when they all have to many old cars that need repairs. hope ta build a big shed/workshop, cause my one car garage is full of old jag that we musn't get wet.

i doing really badly at this eh, hardly rit a fing.

i've spent a few yrs out of work, being depressed an hating, which don't mix well with ....., family, etc etc, again our govt think having 100,000 people (out of 3 million)doing nothing is a good thing (as long as it's only men :x ), and no we cant afford it, the bloke that runs the money in our country said the other day " we don't want people getting jobs cause they'll just spend more and that'll put up inflation", so we put up with it so he can get A+'s on his report card at the end of the year, i'm thinking of asking him for compensation, not really, but i'd have a hard time not running him over if he wanted to stop me and tell me my wheels are turning around,(installing bull bars on the van this weekend, cause ya never know).

the jobs i've had are flunky at enginerring co, i mowed grass and cleaned streets for our town authority, dairy farm worker, student retraining to be a computer genius, house dad, nothing i'd call a career, but i spent most of my time (before getting .....) getting as drunk and stoned as i could, and then driving as fast as i could, only got caught once, and (thank GOD) didn't kill any one, and no i wouldn't recomend that to anyone either. Don't do it, it's all fun till someone dies, and there were many that died trying to have fun. an old girlfriend of mine died recently of drug overdose, that sorta .... almost haunts me. :cry: if any one tells ya they don't have any regrets, they're lying.

i found that i can have fun without chemical "help" which is another reason for being here.

so has this been the most boring read you've had in a while? :D or wot

do ya want me to rant some more? :p

see ya latter mate/bro

NOW THAT IS AN INTRO! I already feel like I've known you for "years"! This site was started by a Christian, RatRod, so MAYBE you were sent here. You'll soon find out that it's tough to hate anything when you're surrounded by over a THOUSAND people who support and lift you up, in a hooby that you love. C'mon, these guys even tell ME, my crappy bikes look COOL :lol: . (To me this place is like a Happy Pill)...........WELCOME!

i'm fat, short and bald, yip one sexy beast

I'm tall, fat, and have a really uncool hair style. And I'd like to move from my current location too, which is:
1) The couch. No wonder I'm fat.
2) Cleveland, Ohio. The state of Ohio is nice but the city of Cleveland, meh, not so much.

I'm to tired tonight to read your whole intro. I promise I'l get to it. Dude, it sounds like you are one cool person. Welcome and enjoy the community. Lot's of good stuff happens here. Not all just about bikes.
Again welcome... :D

Latest posts

Back