Dr. Sizzle's "The Wolf bike Bobber"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love the bars! oh and bow pedal for sure. just bleach the blocks to match the grips. :wink:

stretch said:
love the bars! oh and bow pedal for sure. just bleach the blocks to match the grips. :wink:
Bleach? Won't that break down the rubber? I don't know how I would remove the rubber from these. Unless I sprayed the bleach onto it. or rubbed it on with a sponge perhaps? Any tips?

Dr. Sizzle said:
stretch said:
Bleach? Won't that break down the rubber? I don't know how I would remove the rubber from these. Unless I sprayed the bleach onto it. or rubbed it on with a sponge perhaps? Any tips?

mr clean magic eraser.. and simple green or just water will work...no bleach

Thanks everyone.
OK so it looks like I'm going to go with the bow pedals.
I'll have see how clean I can get the white parts. I think that just
about does it for parts. Maybe a prewar chain guard and nicer
forks. Not sure How much time I'll have to work on it this week.

100_0581.jpg

100_0579.jpg

thought you'd dig 'em...I have a bit of a Monster collection myself. Cant wait to see the bike finished!!!!!

OK back to the build. I haven't had much time to play bike. I've been putting in a lot of over time to build this!!!!
garage.jpg

Believe it or not I found some time after Xmas to do some fiddling around.
Got the multiple layers of slop taken off the frame.
bareFrame.jpg

So I laid most of the parts together to get a good idea of where this is going and so far I like it.
I just wish I would have won both of those headlights on eBay. I reallllly wanted to do dual headlights on this build.
Still might if I find a pair I like. Or another one like the one I have.
bareMockup.jpg

Lovin' where this projects going! Great look to it and those white tires make the bike.

Markm said:
Dr. Sizzle said:
Hey Mark here is one of my nick nack shelves. I'll post more another time.
junk.jpg
right on!!! :D :D

Awsome!! Where did u get that harley boardtrack model in the back?

OK it's been a little while since I've been able to tinker. But I'd like to finish this bike and perhaps Build another for the 5th annual build off. We'll see. In this pick you see the pedals finished. and they look pretty great in my opinion.
pedalsPainted.jpg

I've been away from the boards for a while, and start to realise that I've missed some really cool builds! This looks like it's going to be a great looking bike! :)

Latest posts

Back