DRAG KING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added this pic to my finished set...
100_7986_zps193ee754.jpg

Last edited:
That's a winner right there!! I thought so back in early may, and everything you have done since then has reinforced my opinion! This is one of the coolest builds I think I have seen done here on RRB!!! Way to go man! One of my faves for sure!

This is one of the coolest bikes ever built. I mean ever, as in throughout the history of bicycles, this is it!!! :praise: The only disappointment I have is that BONINE is over with because I looked forward everyday to check out the progress of your build. At least I now have some finished photos of Raceliner to add to my collection. Congrats Ren Man, you killed it this year!

This is one of the coolest bikes ever built. I mean ever, as in throughout the history of bicycles, this is it!!! :praise: The only disappointment I have is that BONINE is over with because I looked forward everyday to check out the progress of your build. At least I now have some finished photos of Raceliner to add to my collection. Congrats Ren Man, you killed it this year!

Wow, I'm not sure how to respond to that! Thank you.:blush:

Here's one more for you, I liked the way these looked together...
100_8020_zps89e2cb94.jpg

If you ever decide to sell those tanks let me know. I don't have a bike for it yet but someday I will.

If you ever decide to sell those tanks let me know. I don't have a bike for it yet but someday I will.
I've already been selling them, just haven't had time to officially start yet. Just start a conversation when your interested! :)

Love the final result and that in the process you now have molds that will rescue many other frames from destruction or parts only.

I am sure that without the step by step proof many will not beleive the tank unit is 'glass.
:41::113:

I think we might see history made this year, the first girls frame bike to win the build off.

You gotta feel proud of this baby and the well deserved love it's getting right now!!!!
You worked your butt off on this one. It seems like you were consistently doing something on the build throughout the 3 months. All of that hard work paid off in spades!!! CONGRATS!!!

Thanks everyone!!!:)

I think we might see history made this year, the first girls frame bike to win the build off.
There are a lot of great girls bikes this year!
You worked your butt off on this one. It seems like you were consistently doing something on the build throughout the 3 months.
After last years fail, I knew that I would have to work on it every available chance that I had to get it done. I only had a week to spare, so I'm glad I stayed on it. I've got to catch up on some neglected home projects now!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back