DRAG KING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can u do me one favor? And don't take this wrong, but do u have a 26 1 3/8 front? Or skinny 26 with a 1.75 ww

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Oh and are u going to sell those tanks?

SOMEONE GIVE ME A RESPIRATOR! Man is that an insanely awesome build or not?? Congratulations! Great artistry and design and a real eye popper!
Thanks, I'm thrilled that you and so many others are liking it!
Can u do me one favor? And don't take this wrong, but do u have a 26 1 3/8 front? Or skinny 26 with a 1.75 ww

Not sure, I'd have to dig into my stash to see.
Oh and are u going to sell those tanks?

Yes they are for sell, I should be getting more made very soon!:)

I'll send you a conversation...

Very, very cool...however the dana tranny is all but useless...tried one on the flat tracker (flame thrower) and it was pitiful. Looks good but that is about it. No matter how you gear a 13 toothed front sprocket...all you are going to get is crazed peddlin' I have a brand new unit with the original box, instructions, and twist grip shifter if you know anyone interested. Talk about slow...you could win a slow drag with it! But they do indeed look good. My final photos of the Flat-Tracker flame-thrower went back to an over-sized sprocket which is indeed much faster and more comfortable to crank. The dana tranny version made it to the vote-off photo. Again, taking nothing away from your tremendous looking RaceLiner....a beautifully put together machine. Well-done!

I know what you mean, however it isn't necessarily slow once it's in high gear, it just seems to have some extra drag. Until you pedal one for yourself, it's hard to describe how it feels on the bike. I wouldn't want one on a commuter bike!

Hey drag racing is all about hole shot anyway. It's a drag bike after all. Trust me try and drive a muscle car with say 4.11 gears on the highway. However take it to the strip and let er rip!

Congratulations, great job with the gender change and overall fabrication. Well deserved. Looks great also.

WAY TO GO RMAN!

Congrats on the win TRM! Was pretty sure you had this in the bag from about half way through the build-off, but it just got better and better, there was no way you could not finish first!

Luke.

I'm making the rules for next years BO: no Fordsnake, and no RM. Haha. Or maybe they'll have their own category. :)

I'm making the rules for next years BO: no Fordsnake, and no RM. Haha. Or maybe they'll have their own category. :)
Haha, I'll probably just watch next year. I spent way more hours this summer on the build off than I had thought that I would when it started, but I set some specific goals for myself and the bike that I was determined to meet, and I met them. :happy: The build off definitely pushed me to do more in less time than I would have ever done on my own, but I'm ready to get back to normal for a while! I've got more projects than I'll ever finish in my lifetime and I'm already thinking of my next bike(s) to build, but they will be without a deadline! Of course I never say never, a lot can change in 9 months. ;)

Latest posts

Back