Dusty Spokes Kingston NY end of season ride!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dusty Spokes last big run of the year is going to be the night of Saturday October 25. It is a late night bar cruise, so 21+ only!!!! We generally start about 10 pm and ride (and drink!) until 4 am or so. If you're in the area and interested in attending, contact me here, or contact the Dusty Spokes through http://www.myspace.com/dustyspokes for more info. Hope to see a few of you out! I will not be able to attend this ride, I work saturday nights, but my bar is a stop on the ride.

What is the starting point and a good place to leave my car?

"When man finally goes to Mars there should be a "no cars on mars" rule. We polluted one planet with already with them. So everyone bring your bicycles to Mars when you go."

No cars on mars

Man I hate that I work weekends, I think I need to call out sick..*cuff cuff* lol

Starting place will either be Pugsly's Barber Shop on Main St. or Keegan Ales on St. James St. I'll let you know with directions as soon as I know for sure. Parking on a Saturday night is no issue. There's plenty of open lots or on street parking.

Sorry, looks like this is gonna be cancelled. There's a forecast of rain at night, and Bike Kill is going on in Brooklyn that day, so it looks like a bunch of members are going to be heading there instead... I'll definitely let you all know when we start riding again next spring!

Latest posts

Back