E-bay Deviate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A few of you were checking out my Deviate made by Nirve down in Clarkston and seemed to like it. Here is one comming directly from Nirve on e-bay now http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :WNA:US:12 . These pop up occasionly, I think they are blowing them out...Kelly
020fy5.jpg

I was just about over it. :cry: I'll have to pass up this great deal .... this time around.
Thanks for posting though, it's well worth twice that price! :D
Chainy

I put together my red one this afternoon, it sure is purdy. It did get a little beat up in shipping and there are spots in the paint that need to be touched up. Who am I kidding, this gives me an excuse for a sandblast and fresh paint. I'm thinking sassy grass green or sub-lime...Kelly

What's the ride like on the black chopper? Do you sit pretty straight up on it? Or do you have to lean forward some when riding it?

Last question. Do you notice any big different with the 24" wide rear wheel as opposed to a 26" cruiser type wheel?

I made a mistake and went to the LBS and saw the Trek and Townies that have the cranks mounted forward of the seat and they sit low and sure feel comfortable. They don't have the chopper style front forks, though, so I wondered if these chopper bikes felt similar to those or if they feel more like riding a chopper.

The black chopper is the Deviate that I posted the link for. It is one of the most comfortable ergonomicly correct bikes I have ever ridden. The fat tires roll as well if not better than a standard 26" cruiser wheel. I keep mine inflated to 40psi so they roll easy and they are pretty smooth. Also I put a Nexus 3-speed on mine. Heres a link to a current auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... mot_widget . Here's a picture of me ridding in the slow race in Clarkston...Kelly

RRDad, I love this bike! I ride the one that Kelly has .....ALOT! Everybody in our group that has ridden it , wants one! I've ridden quite a few chopper style bikes and the Deviate is right on for me. Everything on it fits me perfectly. I may have to breakdown and buy one someday!

Latest posts

Back