• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Early 80's Laser BMX by Jamis

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have this early Laser BMX for sale. I have found very little information on this one maybe someone here can help me out. It came to me mostly complete and I removed the wheels and brakes. i installed a set of BMX coasrter brake wheels so I could ride it around. I was hoping to get $350/OBO shipped. I have very little room and theses are out of my wheel house so it is odd man out. Make me an offer and as always looking to trade for Schwinn bikes and parts . The second to last pic is of the rims They are matching front and back. Let me know if you need any more info or pics. Thank you for looking. Was $350 now $250 shipped.

IMG_1681.jpg
IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1688.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpg
    IMG_1683.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Anlun did not make the Jamis Laser. This is a completely different design looptail frame. They may have sold the name to Jamis as it was said in the BMX Museum post indicated here. Jamis made their own bikes and is still in business making high end road bikes.
My brother has one he had since 1986. It has a lot of specialty parts, Bullseye hubs, Pitbull brakes and California Lite pads come to mind. He has a letter from the owner of Jamis bikes giving him permission to reproduce and sell any Jamis decals for out of production bikes.
I have a Jamis Lightfoot Mountain bike from that same time frame with the bullmoose bars. It is all original except the seat.

I’m interested if you still have it. I’m in South Carolina. Let me know if you still have it, so we can make arrangements
I have this early Laser BMX for sale. I have found very little information on this one maybe someone here can help me out. It came to me mostly complete and I removed the wheels and brakes. i installed a set of BMX coasrter brake wheels so I could ride it around. I was hoping to get $350/OBO shipped. I have very little room and theses are out of my wheel house so it is odd man out. Make me an offer and as always looking to trade for Schwinn bikes and parts . The second to last pic is of the rims They are matching front and back. Let me know if you need any more info or pics. Thank you for looking. Was $350 now $250 shipped.

View attachment 163949View attachment 163950View attachment 163952View attachment 163953View attachment 163954
I’ll take it reply and let me know if you still have it so we can make arrangements

Latest posts

Back