Edgelord

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great seatpan to add a little cafe racer streamline shell to the back of.
Yeah, it's got a little flat tracker/cafe/street fighter vibe with that seat and the fork set short, but check out what happens when I extend the forks to full length. Seems kind of stupid to get rid of the suspension, but nobody's that smart to begin with. Style over substance, right?
603421e5d54c3ec41421adf2f0de4406.jpg
06824e12437dff9ef16f5e6bef4d6519.jpg
899ba598ddba3f3a5901fd16853284c9.jpg

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Squat forks and high tail made me think it had a very German street fighter stance as well

View attachment 156823
People like to say the street fighter look is over, but they said the same thing about pineapple on [emoji487]. Mahalo, jerks!

People like to say the street fighter look is over, but they said the same thing about pineapple on [emoji487]. Mahalo, jerks!

Street fighters never die

Scrap steel is at $0.36 a pound; just saying,,,,,,,,,

I like it in chopper mode. What kind of suspension frame is that anyway, it kinda reminds me of a NEXT ;);):eek:

Not a lot of visible progress, but that doesn't mean that I'm not up to evil stuff in the meantime.
Anyway: parts ordered, plans made, and political movements are being subverted as I type this. Follow the chemtrails to find out what's next.

I took a grinder out, and clearanced the shock mount brackets a little to clear the bottom bracket with the frame in its new chopper configuration. (I assert that trimming brackets is acceptable under the Class I rules.)

Then it was time to mock it up with hoops of my actual intended diameters: 26x4.0 in the rear, and a 27.5x2.35 up front.
dc3e28e3029ccc6ed44c8c388bec6491.jpg
c8a804fe2ea5a198522a82fea2ac7065.jpg

I did some more to Edgelord, but my mobile Tapatalk app doesn't seem to like this board anymore. It keeps throwing an error when I try to log in. Somebody needs to get their *stuff* together, and it's not me. Actually, my phone probably just has better taste than I do.

Anyway, when I can be bothered to d/l the pics from my phone to my laptop, I'll post them here so you can make fun of me and stuff.

Jerks.

I did some more to Edgelord, but my mobile Tapatalk app doesn't seem to like this board anymore. It keeps throwing an error when I try to log in. Somebody needs to get their *stuff* together, and it's not me. Actually, my phone probably just has better taste than I do.

Anyway, when I can be bothered to d/l the pics from my phone to my laptop, I'll post them here so you can make fun of me and stuff.

Jerks.
Tapatalk..........talk

Explanation at the link ^

Last edited:
The new admin canceled the support for Tapatalk. Somewhere there is also a thread about this and the reasons brought up for this move somehow made sense for me...

Latest posts

Back