El Moco Mojado FINISHED PICTURES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the finished pictures for my build.

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56713

Before

DCP_0024.jpg

DCP_0028.jpg

Now

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

DSCF0144.jpg

DSCF0156.jpg

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0191smudge.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0126.jpg

DSCF0185smudge.jpg

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0210.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0208.jpg

DSCF0204.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

DSCF0184.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0227.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0198.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg
DSCF0219.jpg

Great bike!
Great location!
Great striping!!!!!

CONGRATS MAN!!!!

Great bike! :D The color and wheel combo is awesome :wink: Can't forget that amazing pinstriping 8) 8)

Love the sunset pictures on the Salt. Great photography. Like the bike too! :D

So simple ... great rendition of a classic hot rod.

Stripped down and done up just right. Love the big n little tires and the blackout.

The pics with the sun sparkling off the salt- perfect!

Good job and good luck in the contest.

--Rob

Thanks for the kind comments and I'm glad that others enjoy the bike. Like I said in my build thread, I've been staring at this bike for 15 years trying to figure out what I needed to do to take the ugly out of it. I considered sand blasting it and powder coating it, but I'm glad that I held off and was able to save the original paint. Everything fell into place one day when I put a black wheel on it from my blue bike just to move it around. I have learned a lot from this site and everybody here does amazing work.

To get these shots, I woke up this morning at 4 a.m. so that I could make it out to the Salt Flats before sunrise. All of the photos were taken this morning between 6 - 8 a.m. I would have taken more, but my camera battery died. The morning light was amazing and it really added warmth to the pictures. Take care and I'll catch back up in a week or two when I return from traveling.

A lot of the bikes in the build-off this year are simpler builds. So simple they *almost* look stock. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all. Yours looks like it was supposed to have come that way. It's got a great stance with the "big-n-littles" and the apes. It looks awesome.

jeff

Man, I love the blacked out wheels with the green paint and apes! Looks like an awesome ride-able machine.

ratdaddy said:
A lot of the bikes in the build-off this year are simpler builds. So simple they *almost* look stock. And I don't mean that in a bad way at all. Yours looks like it was supposed to have come that way. It's got a great stance with the "big-n-littles" and the apes. It looks awesome.

jeff

Thanks for your comments, and I don't take it in a bad way because I completely understand what you are saying. I like subtle modifications that look like they could have come from the factory.

Terrific bike AND photography! :D 8) :D

Very, very nicely done! :!: !

Latest posts

Back