el Monterey del ciego

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJV

Reaction score
Tripped over this Monterey frame. While doing the leaves today....
It say, construir ..

20211110_154946.jpg

Me , no comprende :confused:

Last edited:
Gonna be fun. You may be in for a battle getting the seatpost out. Hope not.

You guys know that this 3 in 1 is the worst thing you can use . It is basically vegetable oil. It spoils and gums up. They now make one with a blue label that is the one you should be using.
That's interesting. The Material Safety Data Sheet lists quite a different blend, mucho petrochemicals:

Screenshot_20211118-054903.png

You guys know that this 3 in 1 is the worst thing you can use . It is basically vegetable oil. It spoils and gums up. They now make one with a blue label that is the one you should be using.
You know ..
You Dont't know
what your talking about !?

Also, use the blue label aswell :
Its a 20 sae oil ;
Good lubricant...
Where applicable.

Well, it was invented in 1894 ;
To be used on bicycles..
They also suggested cigarettes were healthy in the past ,we know better now. I have used it and was encouraged to no longer do so. Sorry I didn't mean to come off as telling you what to do just passing on what I have been told.

They also suggested cigarettes were healthy in the past ,we know better now. I have used it and was encouraged to no longer do so. Sorry I didn't mean to come off as telling you what to do just passing on what I have been told.

Use your chouce .
as for myself :
Dealing with bicycles that are 80 + years old as I usually do.. ;
The three-in-one oil has work the best on soaking into these Rusty parts for take apart .
Asfor trying to tell me whatt to do ;
That person doesn't exist. :emo:

RAT-ON !!

Last edited:
That person doesn't exist.
Hahaha, yes I get that for sure. I should have known better. I'm sorry you are slowed down , good luck.
Do you use it as a penetrating oil? Do you ever use PB blaster? A friend gave me a can of no longer manufactured penetrating oil and it has worked on everything. It is highly flammable and no telling what is doing to my body. I use it only as a last resort. It is almost gone.

Hahaha, yes I get that for sure. I should have known better. I'm sorry you are slowed down , good luck.
Do you use it as a penetrating oil? Do you ever use PB blaster? A friend gave me a can of no longer manufactured penetrating oil and it has worked on everything. It is highly flammable and no telling what is doing to my body. I use it only as a last resort. It is almost gone.

Yup i used PB blast, I still do on some things. I use all the lubricant sprays. Just found that the three in one is best ; to get a good Thoreasoaked through ..
Where is PB blast will soak a little ways and then dry up and evaporate.;
Where the 3n1 will soak all the way

Latest posts

Back