Electra Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frisqo said:
36961_417427562225_526287225_4472899_6417182_n.jpg

39061_417426957225_526287225_4472891_4938126_n.jpg
these really look like the springers from choppers us. are they the long or short model? was looking for a fork for my electra straight 8

Blacksheep, nice Rally Sport. I've always liked that bike, wish Electra still made them.

you can custom fit triple tree forks to your liking, just slide them up in the clamps, mark, then cut, very simple, and then they are what you like and want

1031001250.jpg

heres my electra straight 8. rat fink apes and white walls. more soon. in the backround is a schwinn fairlady i found for $20 at garage sale and my 1985 haro sport from the good ol days. but these days seem better. i just like going out to garage and stare at my bikes and smoke a butt.

So I added the front tray Started with a blue one from my wifes bike. I think the blacks match very well. Used a Satin Black With clear coat on top. Gotta love the rattle cans
DSC05025.jpg
DSC05030.jpg

And a Crash Bar. Not to sure about the crash bar
DSC05029.jpg

Huffsta said:
So I added the front tray Started with a blue one from my wifes bike. I think the blacks match very well. Used a Satin Black With clear coat on top. Gotta love the rattle cans
DSC05025.jpg
DSC05030.jpg

DSC05029.jpg

sweet man!!!!! i really like the crash bar..........is that an Electra exclusive? it ties it all in nicely!!

Bryman31 said:
Huffsta said:
DSC05025.jpg
DSC05030.jpg

DSC05029.jpg

sweet man!!!!! i really like the crash bar..........is that an Electra exclusive? it ties it all in nicely!!

The crash Bar is from Electra it was $9.00. from the LBS. I just think it sticks out too far but I haven't seen many in person. Not like is really functional anyway with the rack on. I am sure it will grow on me. I think the bike is coming along nicely. Next thing is to ditch the cheap wood and maybe do some Cherry wood with a thick shiny laquer. I think that will look sweet.

Huffsta said:
The crash Bar is from Electra it was $9.00. from the LBS. I just think it sticks out too far but I haven't seen many in person. Not like is really functional anyway with the rack on. I am sure it will grow on me. I think the bike is coming along nicely. Next thing is to ditch the cheap wood and maybe do some Cherry wood with a thick shiny laquer. I think that will look sweet.

did you see it on their site? i cant find it on there, also do you suppose itll work with any other seats? im getting a brooks to put on there........that might save the day at that price LOL

Bryman31 said:
Huffsta said:

did you see it on their site? i cant find it on there, also do you suppose itll work with any other seats? im getting a brooks to put on there........that might save the day at that price LOL

I actually got it from the back room at my LBS. Over Stock I think. I can look and see if he has more. I only have a stock Electra seat to compare but I think it will matter what the center to center measurement of the spring studs are. Center to Center on mine measures about 4-3/4 in.

I'm guessing it may have just been removed from a seat, I don't recall Electra selling anything like that alone.
Regardless, I'd definitely leave yours on - it really looks great with the metal-framed racks. Nice bike, and great job! 8)

Hammond Eggz said:
I'm guessing it may have just been removed from a seat, I don't recall Electra selling anything like that alone.
Regardless, I'd definitely leave yours on - it really looks great with the metal-framed racks. Nice bike, and great job! 8)

I must have gotten lucky cause till this week it has been sitting in the basement new in the package. Don't know how long they have been gone but I have had this a couple years. Now it's time to make that wood match.

DSC05040.jpg

Nice Revil.
I've never seen that model before, thanks for the pics.

Latest posts

Back