Electra Tiger shark 3i

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Have to be honest, I got this for the rear wheel. Thought it would be sweet on my swing bike, but feel guilty taking it apart :21:
F37C9781-960E-4F8E-89A5-6E91E0F0F046.jpeg

I got one too and can’t even bring myself to modifying it. It’s pretty nice, gonna save it until my son is big enough.!although I’m still thinking of making it a trike, matching wheels and a cargo box. Give it a ww2 service look.

I've seen the 26" version of that bike, and I got to say, the 20" version looks much nicer in my opinion. I can understand parting it out for a Swing Bike, but as far as late-model bikes go, that's one sharp-looking bike.

DSCN1761 copy 2.JPG

I just found one of these 20 inch Tiger Sharks on Offer-Up for $100. My first thought was it would be cool to bob the rear fender like a Stingray length with a duck-tail, then when I started thinking custom Rat Rod this came to mind, or something like this in a functional version. My son is still way too small for it so I think I definitely have time to come up with something..

Have to be honest, I got this for the rear wheel. Thought it would be sweet on my swing bike, but feel guilty taking it apart :21: View attachment 163492
That thing is begging for some Ammo can saddle bags, apes, and some bullet valve stem caps. Kinda like this.
Screenshot_20221122-223623.png

Latest posts

Back