>>>Elliminator 20" Muscle bike<<<

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your transformation of a Bratz bike to the Eliminator kicks major rump!Killer work man.And thanks for checking on Timber Baron's build,total words of encouragement.Keep on building quality rides,you got a vote from me.

Cheers
Jay

the last pic has an eveil lil girl looking like she is going to dropp her ice cream and ride out on your bike.. you better watch her.. she looks sneaky... i love the build this came out excptional...

Peatbog said:
Thanks, street pirate. Next bike, I might have to try that glitter paint you used on your Rat Salad bike. That was sweet.

with how much trouble it was, next time I would buck up for the fat Roth flakes. It would probably be cheaper with how many rattle-cans I used!

Peatbog, this is truly a work of art! The thing I love about builds like this one is that there's something to catch your eye everywhere you look. I guess the understatement of the year is Awesome engineering for this build! This one should be in the 2013 calendar for certain.

Roly...

Latest posts

Back