ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very creative and provocative. A bar-raiser.

furyus

Man, I thought you were nuts for the drive to the salt flats but it really paid off. I guess when you put this much into a bike cutting corners is not really an option. Very cool build, soo many cool aspects to the fabrication of this one. The photo's look magazine spread quality.:praise:

Simply amazing work my friend!!!!
I always love your execution and attention to detail!!!!!
Way to go! I look forward to raising a glass with you in a couple of weeks!
This is my fave pic
E-22.jpg

Fordsnake, you are the bike building guru!! Every bike you touch turns to gold. One of my favorite places to go in this world is Bonneville and to see your bike there is the cats meow! I'm sure you took hundreds of photos and I couldn't imagine having to find just a handful of them to post. It must have been mind numbing. Congrats on another awesome build! :praise:

I'd like to see a trio shot,
MoFaux, Remix, and Enigma...

Carl.

Very nice job! The details and thought you put into your build is top notch.

I personally think your last 2 build off bikes were more my style, and I can't help but think those bars would be easier to ride the other way? Do you have a picture of someone riding that by chance?

WAY TO GO CARLTON!
See you tomorrow!

:banana:Bring Enigma with you. I'm :rofl:still waiting on starNbars to come of the luggage carousel.

It was great to meet up with you tonight Carlton!!! Thanks for driving down!
WP_20140812_20_18_28_Pro.jpg

Latest posts

Back