ENIGMA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Enigmatic StarsInBars !
Cheers on another great build off Gentlemen.:thumbsup:
index.php

Thanks for the inspiration and on you making a great bike once again. Mad respect man. Keep doing what you do and see ya next year. Peace

index.php
Great pic,love to see that you guys catch up from time to time...Brilliant. Excellent work on Enigma,love all your builds...

index.php

Now that's a cool play on words LFD! It was a natural fit to hang with Carlton. I'll follow up tonight with more pics as the StarsInBars tour moved to the Philly.

Inspirational can not even fully describe ya talent. We will cross paths one day. Rat on brother...Rat on

Hope you and your bikes made it through the earthquake with no damage!!

What an inspiration to us all....what an artist and visionary you are.....man...thanks so much for sharing with us your truly unprecedented creations.........wow!

Your bike is my favorite. I was going to enter the 24" thunder star replica I built but didn't finish in time. I still would have voted for you!! Can you tell me where to get some pizza pans and how did you make them work. I have another Felt Frame and it is getting all polished up!!

- by Gigmata

Latest posts

Back