ERROR LOADING PHOTOS!!!! Problem again.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
You can cut and paste from clipboard, but you can't link or upload pics without this error.

upload_2018-8-7_21-3-8.png

That is what I guessed. Good luck Steve. It could have been worse, just think if this happened during the Final pics mad dash.

Looks like pics can be uploaded again!
Good luck Steve!

UGH!!! The error is back again!!! Man, we would have been in trouble if making the deadline if this happened yesterday!!! :D

I had issues,uploading was slow and some pics were loading the wrong way around,even thou they are correct in my files... So in the end I just loaded what I could and posted. Then did it again and again,as not to miss out...
Can you imagine if the site had crashed....

Let me know if this continues to happen.

I made some changes on the image hosting service that I use and I'm trying to determine whether that solved the problem or not.

Not able to post photos in my Build journal thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to upload this image successfully

38775091_2105065252845319_2617308905033695232_o.jpg

Directly through the forum or via Tapatalk?

Was using Tapatalk. Tried again still get a “problem” message.

Mine was directly through the forum on a PC

Unfortunately Tapatalk is it's own entity and the only control I have over it working is making sure the latest Tapatalk plugin is installed in the forum software....which it is. Image uploads via Tapatalk are being stored in their system.

You might try shutting the app down on your phone, logging out of it and logging back in, restarting your phone, etc. to see if it helps at all.

I just tried it on my iPhone via Tapatalk and received an error as well.

I will contact them and see if they have any advice.

I just tried it on my iPhone via Tapatalk and received an error as well.

I will contact them and see if they have any advice.

Thanks

Here’s the response I received from their support team...

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to report this.
Our technical team is working on it, as soon as they have it sorted, you should be able to upload images again.
Always appreciated when a report is sent, thanks again and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this is causing.

Chris
Tapatalk Support

I'm not having issues loading photos, but my build and finished thread seam to have gone on hiatus.
I know I'm crazy, but it's not just in my head. I can't find them anywhere.

I'm not having issues loading photos, but my build and finished thread seam to have gone on hiatus.
I know I'm crazy, but it's not just in my head. I can't find them anywhere.
You're not crazy, I just checked and they are not showing up!!!:eek::forum:

When I was having this issue on Sunday, I was able to successfully UL pics when I was editing replies/posts, but not when initially posting/replying. I hope this may help some of you.

Looks like Tapatalk is working again with photo uploads. Thanks RatRod.

Latest posts

Back