Evans Colson sEx Change "Hombre" DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got all the details worked out finally. Working headlight, battery tube, wiring etc. New apes for more room in the cockpit, mounted the tire bell lever on the top tube with Peterbilt toggle and trimmed the rear fender a bit. It rides solid and I'm very proud of herrr, ahem, him. Here are some photos I took today and the first one is the day I got the bike. Here is the link to my build
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...or-the-evans-colson-hombre-done-estodo.84190/
Thanks for all the positive comments on this build and the spur from a few members to enter the build off. It's been real. Hasta!

Before shot of the seniorita.
2011-12-15 15.04.35-2.jpg
After, Hombre.
20140731_123558-1.jpg
20140731_120133-1.jpg
20140731_122447.jpg
20140731_130115.jpg

20140731_122647-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh so sweet!!!!!!,love the way you have rolled the fenders all the way back...
Style looks great,but the rear is no good in the wet...;):21:

Rear no good in the wet?
(Insert inappropriate comment here) haha!
Soggy rear end at that(I ride in the winter here after the rain):13::21:...but I really do love this build...

I happen to be working on a sealed beam headlight led conversion with a homemade battery tube. I guess the old saying is correct- "Great minds think alike". My tube is almost identical to yours-1 1/2 copper with caps. Nice job on your build!
Johnny

I happen to be working on a sealed beam headlight led conversion with a homemade battery tube. I guess the old saying is correct- "Great minds think alike". My tube is almost identical to yours-1 1/2 copper with caps. Nice job on your build!
Johnny
Thanks Johnny, I went 1" so I could use C cells. With the price of original battery tubes, we have to make a stand!

The street sweepers look good :D

Latest posts

Back