Evans Colson sEx Change "Hombre" DONE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another shot of Hombre in abandoned building downtown that used to have a bunch of cool graffiti splashed everywhere. A good portion of the floor is done with 1" bath tile. Kinda strange. Even though the city tried to cover it up, you can still see some color popping through. It's a neat place for photos because the walls are there, but the roof is gone letting in some nice light. Even though it was cloudy, it turned out pretty good. Whatcha think?
20140731_122833-1.jpg

Got another shot of Hombre in abandoned building downtown that used to have a bunch of cool graffiti splashed everywhere. A good portion of the floor is done with 1" bath tile. Kinda strange. Even though the city tried to cover it up, you can still see some color popping through. It's a neat place for photos because the walls are there, but the roof is gone letting in some nice light. Even though it was cloudy, it turned out pretty good. Whatcha think?View attachment 5543
Great photo, great bike!

Luke.

Here is a close up shot of the Peterbilt toggle extension I attached to the tire bell lever. I drilled a hole in the original switch, removed the set screw from the toggle extension and secured it with a same size button head Allen screw. Originally was mounted on the bars, but when I put the apes on, had to relocate it to the top bar because the cable was so short. It worked out for the better I think. Kinda looks like a shifter.
20140731_124606-1.jpg

It's still hard to believe that was a girls bike!
Awesome work!

Thanks cherrydeuce, kingfish254, mplscoaster, and raggedjim LukeTheJoker, and every other single member here for all the positive mojo and friendly competition. All good clean fun. Making something from nothing, enjoying the camaraderie along the way. If I had a magic wand, I'd wave it right now, and put us all on a boardwalk somewhere cruising the bikes we built, talking b.s. and maybe enjoying a cold frosty pop. (Or two) Peace, and rock on good people.

Never would have guessed when I started looking at pics for voting, but yours is the bike that got my number 1 vote!

Very cool, the sex change, the patina, those street sweeper fenders, great final photo, it is the whole package!

Great bike, really well done!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back