Extended Cruise - Added to Finished Build Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overview shots.

DSC_9124_sideview02_03182017.jpg

DSC_9100_rear3qtr02_03182017.jpg

DSC_9106_frnt3qtr_03182017.jpg

Looks sweet! I'm looking forward to the ride vid, curious about the access to the shifters....love to see this beautiful machine in action!

Looks sweet! I'm looking forward to the ride vid, curious about the access to the shifters....love to see this beautiful machine in action!

Thanks. I'm hoping to get a video together before the deadline. Weather is looking a little sketchy. Might have to settle on a simple drive by. Shifting is interesting, a little like rubbing your stomach and patting your head at the same time. Glad to have a rear fender. I know it has saved me from rubbing my finger prints off a couple times!

Mind blowing build!..all the details fit together perfectly...brilliant design and execution...love how it has the Schwinnn vibe too.

Thanks. Glad you like the Schwinn vibe. I was hoping that would come through. Was the reason behind using the grey/silver cable housing.

friend! how many degrees of rake does the front fork have and how did you weld the spring to the suspension fork? Very good job and greetings from Ecuador 🇪🇨 👍🏻!

Latest posts

Back