F.S. Elite?? What is this thing?

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
Cant find anything on the internet about this bike. Crazy looking frame, shimano gears/cranks, weinmann aluminum rims, awesome aluminum suspension fork, weird bars, not sure what the thing on the handlebars is. I'm gonna build it up into a daily rider to ride to work, but I want to know what it is. Any help would be appreciated.

1-22.jpg

4-11.jpg

5-10.jpg

6-3.jpg

Reaction score
fs=free spirit=sears. not to burst a bubble, but since honesty IS the best policy- it's just an inexpensive department store "mountain style" bike and i would hate to see you put any real money into it :|

Ace

Reaction score
ratina said:
not sure what the thing on the handlebars is.

That thing is the click-on connector for a frontbag, should point forward instead of face down.

stuurtas-lux.jpg

Used to have one on my MTB - handy! It also stores a roadmap on top, but I guess you could store a navigator in there.

Reaction score
I was thinking free spirit but since the headbadge said F.S. Elite as well I figured it wasnt. I didnt think it was worth much, and by build up I meant slap a chain and seat on it and tune it up and ride, so I wouldnt put any money into it. Thats a weird looking bag mount, never seen anything like it.

I still cant decide if its ugly or cool, so I'm going to call it unique and ride it. I think I only like it cuz ive never seen another one

Latest posts